Friday, February 24, 2012

Mad Men Dress Challenge!

After all the deliberating I did over which pattern to go with next, my mind was suddenly made up for me! Julia Bobbin is having a Mad Men Dress Challenge, and I'm excited to get started on that! I've spent the last few hours looking at the gorgeous dresses online, and I've (finally) narrowed it down to a couple.

This is such a cute and simple dress. I love the waist and the bow. Not really a fan of the sleeves... Maybe it should be sleeveless?
Another one I love. I'm concerned that my hips might be too large for a simple shift, or rather, that it would look strange since I'm not proportionate. I would also want a fabric that isn't so green.
And finally, I know this isn't technically in the show, but I can still use it, right?
I really like all three and maybe I'll make them all at some point, but right now I'm leaning towards the last one. I suppose it really all depends on what my little fabric store has in stock tomorrow! I'm so excited!




Mad Men Challenge Blogger Button

No comments:

Post a Comment